> Chemistry Resources > Summer Research: Misc
Summer Research: Misc
- There are 650 internship listings on the Environmental Careers Organization web page.
- The Merck Family fund has environmentally-related internships. Visit Slavin 105 or check Career Services’ web site for more information.
- Save the Bay has environmentally-related internships. Visit Slavin 105 or check Career Services’ web site for more information.
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science has a Mass Media Science and Engineering Fellows Program which allows science students to work as reporters, researchers and production assistants with science journalists as their mentors. The purpose of the program is to increase public understanding of science and technology issues. Application deadline is Jan. 15, and applicants will be notified by April 1. Applicants should be willing to accept assignments anywhere in the United States for a ten week period during the summer.
- The Arcadia University College of Global Studies has a summer STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) program. Click here to find a list of projects available.
Students with Special Needs
- The East Regional Alliance provides support for students with disabilities in science, technology, engineering and mathematics OR for disabilities-related research in technology or educations. Stipends are available for both students at faculty. Open to students attending institutions of higher learning in ME, NH, VT, MA and RI.